Monday, May 16, 2011

東京ラーメンストリートのお土産(Ramen Giftpack from the Tokyo Ramen Street)

東京ラーメンストリートのお土産

DSC_7080.jpg

A month without internet, and my regular postings had to wait. But one thing that could not wait was this gift box I was given at the Tokyo Ramen Street opening event. Usually these contain 3 servings of ramen, with fresh noodles and concentrated soup. I have no idea why it's usually 3. But this one, produced by the excellent Junk Garage, contains only a single serving of the good stuff.

DSC_7081.jpg

Famous first for their noodles, you get a handful of them. The instructions are long. Cook and serve is not in the cards. Be sure you warm your bowl?!

When cooking noodles for this long, there is a lot of room for error. I think I did mine for about 10 minutes. Right on point.

DSC_7084.jpg

The soup is vacuum packed and straight from the shop. Simply boil the bag, open, and enjoy.

DSC_7088.jpg

And enjoy you will.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you was dead!

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you're still alive.