Thursday, January 2, 2014

Introducing the Ramen Adventures YouTube Channel!

I'm happy to be working with Yummy Japan! to create some video content for my ramen adventures. Check it out and subscribe!

http://www.youtube.com/user/brianramen



So far, we've made about five videos, and plan on a lot more in 2014. I'd really appreciate any feedback! I'm trying to keep my videos under the 4 minute mark. Quick and to the point!




Welcome to Yummy Japan - We broadcast food culture.

Yummy Japan! is bringing together a cast of oddball characters to make videos and promote Japanese food culture. Check it if that is your thing!

Now there are six regular channels:

  • Ramen
  • Donburi (rice bowls)
  • Spicy challenges
  • Mega-sized meals
  • Yakiniku (Korean bbq)
  • Izakayas

Thanks in advance for subscribing to my channel!





No comments: