Saturday, September 24, 2011

華風伝 (Kabuden in Ishikawa)

華風伝

DSC_9238.jpg

The hunt for great ramen is not exactly paying the bills. If anything, it takes a ten buck cut every time. Certainly not complaining, just saying that I have to work! I am lucky enough to have jobs that I enjoy, and one of them sends me on adventures to unknown locations far and wide within the greater metropolitan area.

DSC_9231.jpg

Today was Myoden, somewhere out in Chiba. The hand-drawn map made by my company staff featured, you bet, a ramen shop. Meant to help me reach the classroom on time, it had the inadvertent benefit of steering me to lunch.

DSC_9234.jpg

Kabuden is a typical Chinese style ramen shop. Jack of all trades, master of none.

DSC_9237.jpg

The shrimp wonton ramen was a good choice, with half a dozen fat wontons to make the rather normal bowl a bit better.

DSC_9240.jpg

No smoking in town, but you can smoke in the shop. So why not pop in for a cigarette and a bowl.



千葉県市川市妙典4丁目9-12
Chiba, Ishikawa-shi, Myoden 4-9-12
Closest station: Myoden

Open 11:00am-1:00am

No comments: