Thursday, January 14, 2016

Cafe the 6BT in Roppongi

Cafe the 6BT

DSCF4441.jpg

More vegan ramen in Tokyo. As I've said before, there are only two good spots, Soranoiro and Oka. As you can read, 6BT is not on that list.

DSCF4439.jpg

But maybe I just had the wrong one. The spicy tantanmen was topped with fake meat (some kind of gluten), and the soup was heavy on the soy milk. Both of those things are things I avoid.

The menu has half a dozen ramen varieties. So, like I said, maybe I just picked the wrong one.

DSCF4437.jpg

But the rest of the menu at 6BT, along with the funky cafe vibe, make for a good time. Grab one of their jar salads (a trend I've been told), and match it with an antioxidant fruit smoothie. Feel better about yourself because some of the menu is organic. You can even buy natural detox juice kits if you feel bad about what you put into your body the week before.

DSCF4442.jpg

I put about 12 bowls of meaty ramen into my body the week before, and I feel just fine.

This was for a TV shoot. Check it out here:



DSCF4436.jpg

Official site here.

Map of 9 Chome-6-26 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tōkyō-to 107-0052

東京都港区赤坂9-6-26
Tokyo, Minato-ku, Akasaka 9-6-26
Closest station: Nogizaka

Open 11:30-24:00
Sundays until 22:00

No comments: