Saturday, November 5, 2011

豆金 (Mamekin in Meguro)

豆金餃子

_DSC0300.jpg

This tantanmen shop was part of a ramen-fail day. There is a new crop of Japanese ramen magazines on the store shelves, and when I walked into a nearby recommended shop, the master informed me that they weren't a ramen shop at all, but an expensive izakaya that would be kind enough to serve you some noodles after your $80 course menu.

So I cycled until I found a ramen shop. This is said ramen shop.

_DSC0299.jpg

The black tantanmen, though quite one dimensional, at least covered up the smell of the bathroom in the shop.

_DSC0292.jpg

Perhaps the bad shop smell was a one time thing. Perhaps I just ordered the wrong menu item out of the extensive offerings. I won't be back to find out.




東京都目黒区鷹番3-19-3
Tokyo, Meguro-ku, Takaban 3-19-3
Closest station: Gakugeidaigaku

No comments: