Sunday, April 18, 2010

熊本お土産ラーメン (Kuma Gift Ramen)

熊本

20100414-DSC_0323

I have a plan for an adventure. 6 or 7 days in Kyushu, end of this month. This is an epic journey in the making, as Hakata is like some sort of mecca for ramen enthusiasts. When I told one of my students about this, she made me promise I wouldn't overlook Kumamoto, another ramen center on the Kyushu island.

The next week she gave me a gift pack of the stuff to make at home.

20100414-DSC_0324

That hit the spot!

See you soon Kumamoto.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been a reader of your site for some time but this will be my first comment. I'm really looking forward to seeing your ramen reports from Kyushu since I live here and usually ends up eating only the familiar places like Ichiran and Ippodo. Have a fun trip!