Tuesday, October 27, 2009

大つけ博: なんつッ亭 (Big Tsukemen Fair: Nantsuttei)

大つけ博

DSC_3805

A sunny day after the typhoon had me riding my bike on an adventure back to the Big Tsukemen Fair. Last time I went, I was chatting online with Keizo from GoRamen just before I left. He urged me to go to Nantsuttei. What did I do? I went to Rokurinsha instead.

DSC_3807

This time I followed Keizo's advice to a T.

DSC_3811

I'd been to the shop in Ikebukuro a month or so past. But what we had here was totally out there. Most shops created their own special just for this event. Nantsuttei was no exception.

DSC_3813

Basil flavored noodles. It worked really well for a sunny day eating tsukemen outside. Totally a relaxing dish.

DSC_3808

Handed to me by Ichiro himself.

This Thursday, a new group of shops comes into play. I'm hoping to eat up Junk Garage and Nagi, at a minimum.

No comments: