Sunday, September 20, 2009

T.Kinoshita in Tachikawa

T.Kinoshita

DSC_1745

Hailing from Nara, the latest in the "Ramen Tryout" section of the Ramen NY Square in Tachikawa is T.Kinoshita. The spot is simply dubbed 和ラーメン, wa ramen. Wa is that Japanese sense of Japanese harmony, a word that we see in many things like 和食 (Japanese food), 和風 (Japanese things), and 和ん和ん (the sound a Japanese dog makes).

DSC_1740

This wa ramen is inspired by nature... apparently.

DSC_1741

It was good, but nothing amazing. A meaty shoyu soup.

DSC_1742

The noodles were unique, super eggy.

DSC_1743

This bowl is my last one in Tachikawa for the foreseeable future! It takes me an hour and twenty minutes to commute to my Saturday job in Tachikawa from my new apartment. I ended that nonsense pretty quickly. There will always be a place in my heart for Tachikawa ramen, though. The strange Ramen NY square, the utter awesomeness of Bankara, the quiet calm of Kyoka. But its on to new and greater things (part time jobs).

DSC_1746

1 comment:

Keizo Shimamoto said...

It's good to have you back!