Monday, April 27, 2009

麺処 ZERO (Zero in Tachikawa)

麺処 ZERO


DSC_0846
(North exit of Tachikawa station. It's on the other side of the Isetan building)


There was a copy of Tachikawa Walker at my school, so I checked out the ramen section. The Walker series of publications shows you, basically, how to spend your money in a certain area. I'm kind of put off by this style of consumerism, but that's a topic for my other blog. Anyways, there is always a ramen section. The number 1 ranking for the Tachikawa edition was Kyoka, which I went to the other week. Number 2 was Zero Ramen.

DSC_0844

Go down the stairs into this funky little place. What the heck is Jumpin' Junk noodles?

DSC_0843

Only one way to find out.

DSC_0842

The salt ramen was the おすすめ, and here it is. I was proper good.

DSC_0841

A lot of chicken taste in this one. The stewed-in-soy pork was decadent.

DSC_0840

But I never did find out what was so jumping or junky about this stuff. Me thinks I'll return here again, after I finish with #3, #4, and #5.

More Shop Info Here

No comments: