Friday, January 15, 2021

Ramen Adventures 2.0

Happy New Year Everyone!

Happy New Year from Ramen Adventures to you. I hope your 2020 wasn't too terrible. I hope you had a few good bowls of ramen, wherever you live. And I hope you'll continue to crush great bowls!

New Site

I ended my 2020 posts with my two Best Of Ramen lists. It was, despite adhering to Japanese government regulations, a very nice year to travel and eat within Japan. There was no formal quarantine here, just heavy encouragement from the government to stay home during a spike back in spring. After that, they started subsidizing travel, giving around 50% off in discounts. I took advantage and visited a few shops. Quite fitting to end with some best-of lists.

And no, the reviews aren't over, just on a slight break until the launch of Ramen Adventures 2.0.



The new site will feature a smoother design and an actual map. I hope this comes in handy for all of you ramen hunters out there. The site name will stay the same unless you are still using the old blogger web address. Stay tuned at:

www.ramenadventures.com

Twitch

I'm on Twitch!


Yes, I joined the live-streaming revolution. I'm not making any promises, but I'd like to do one or two ramen hunt streams a week. Tune in live to chat with me as I travel hours to a ramen shop, ignore you while I eat, and travel hours back home!

Please throw me a follow. User name RamenAdventures

https://www.twitch.tv/ramenadventures

YouTube

I made more YouTube videos in the last month than the last two years.

I admit the production isn't as great as older videos, but it feels good to get back out and do some filming. There are half a dozen English language ramen YouTubers out there now, so I either need to get on my grind or fade into internet obscurity.

Patreon

If you would like to support my ramen hunting, the best way is to become a Patron. Just $1 shows that you get something out of my ramen adventures. Thank you to the Crushed It Crew for supporting me for so long.

https://www.patreon.com/ramenadventures

Other Social Media

I'm on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. You know the deal. See you on the internet!

No comments: