Thursday, June 18, 2020

ラーメン二郎 (Jiro in Shinjuku Kabukicho, Tokyo)

ラーメン二郎 新宿歌舞伎町店


It's Jiro. If you know it, you know it. If you don't, you should give it a try once. This new location of the Kabukicho Jiro is conveniently located in the middle of Tokyo's sin district.

Jiro should be a sin.

Someday I will understand the sheer obsessiveness that people have for Jiro. It is common for someone to dream of visiting all the Jiro shops around Japan (there are 40 ish shops). I think I'm at five.




Official site here.



2 comments:

Kurt Mifsud Bonnici said...

Damn. Missed visiting this one when I was over there.

Steve D. said...

I understand. There is no accounting for trendiness in any field.
But I have my Jiro credential stamped by killing a bowl in Jinbocho, of which I have the photographs (posted posted here on the LTH Forum).