Monday, January 8, 2018

長浜らーめん (Nagahama Ramen in Setagaya)

長浜らーめん世田谷店

DSCF1598.jpg

Not sure how this one ended up on my list of spots to try.

DSCF1611.jpg

At 600 yen, though, it's a steal.

DSCF1591.jpg

A stinky, stinky steal. I could smell this shop a block away. A typical smell for a typical bowl of tonkotsu ramen.

DSCF1601.jpg

Oh wait, I remember why I wanted to come!

DSCF1608.jpg

Despite the odd smattering of famous people's signatures, I remember my friend Ladybeard had been here for a video shoot.



Yes, I have interesting friends in Japan. Ladybeard has since left the Ladybaby group and gone on to form Deadlift Lolita, the first weight training idol group of its kind. But you probably already knew that.

DSCF1614.jpg



東京都世田谷区上北沢4-30-8
Tokyo, Setagaya-ku, Kamikitazawa 4-30-8
Closest station: Hachimanyama

Open 11:00-5:00am
Closed Wednesdays

No comments: