Monday, August 24, 2015

鉢ノ葦葉 (Hachinoashiha in Yokkaichi, Mie)

らーめん 鉢ノ葦葉 本店

DSCF2165.jpg

My work brought me to Tsu this time, in Mie Prefecture. Tsu is a rather small town an hour south of Nagoya, with unagi eel being their claim to culinary fame. But I wasn't in the mood. There's got to be some decent ramen out here!

DSCF2162.jpg

I vaguely remember someone mentioning Yokkaichi. As this station was on the way, I hopped off for a few minutes to have a slurp. The station attendant even gave me a note so I could get back in. Thanks!

DSCF2176.jpg

Hachinoashiha is the spot to hit. It's highly ranked; the only one with a decent rating of the dozen or so local shops in the area. It is also a lunch-only shop on weekdays, while it opens for a dinner service on the weekend.

DSCF2168.jpg

Pretty decent. The shop boasts their use of all Japanese ingredients and a non chemical mantra. Very chicken-y, with some nice fried onion as an accent.

They offer a few other items on the menu, but first-timers should get the shio ramen, without a doubt.

Official Site Here

DSCF2161.jpg

Map of 1-12 Shirokitachō, Yokkaichi-shi, Mie-ken 510-0823

三重県四日市市城北町1-12
Mie Prefecture, Yokkaichi-shi, Shirokitacho 1-12
Closest station: Yokkaichi

Open 11:00-15:00
Weekends 11:00-15:00, 18:00-21:00
Closed Mondays

No comments: